What is Rotary?
Equality and Diversity Statement
Global Sight Solutions
The Music Man Project
Pig Race Night
Medway Young Musicians Awards
Beer and Cider Festival
Santa Fun Run
Rotary Club of Medway
THE FOUR WAY TEST
Rotarians strive to apply Rotary International values to their business and family lives following "The Four Way Test":
1. Is it the TRUTH?
2. Is it FAIR to ALL concerned?
3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIP?
4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to ALL?
THE OBJECT OF ROTARY
To encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
1. The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service.
2. High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
3. The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business and community life.
4. The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.