Rotary Club of Medway
THE FOUR WAY TEST
Rotarians strive to apply Rotary International values to their business and family lives following "The Four Way Test":
- 1. Is it the TRUTH?
- 2. Is it FAIR to ALL concerned?
- 3. Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIP?
- 4. Will it be BENEFICIAL to ALL?
THE OBJECT OF ROTARY
To encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- 1. The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service.
- 2. High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society.
- 3. The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business and community life.
- 4. The advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.